Monday, January 19, 2009

Super Bowl

The Cardinals!??...... Really? It hurts me to think that the Cardinals could win a Superbowl before us. I mean we make it to the playoffs every year, are one of the most talented teams every year, but the Cardinals can come out of nowhere one year to win the Superbowl. This is just further evidence to the fact that a highly motivated just above average team can do anything in the playoffs. It just frustrates me to see how we can do so little relative to what we have. I think they actually have a good chance against the Steelers as well. The Cardinals defense has stepped up this post season and should be enough to overcome the Steelers unimpressive offense, while the Cardinals hot offense should be able to find ways to score against the Steelers defense. Either way it doesn't really concern me who wins or not, but I'm at least hoping for a good game...

No comments:

Post a Comment